In Saskatchewan every vehicle registered is covered by limited and basic plate coverage, including a $700 deductible along with $200,000 liability.
When you purchase an Auto Policy or “Package Policy”, you have the opportunity to choose lower deductibles for Collision (any accident you are in); Comprehensive (fire, theft, vandalism, windstorm, hailstorm, etc.) and Road Hazard Glass (as low as $0 deductible for stone chip repairs or full windshield replacement). Liability coverage limits are also enhanced, offering a minimum of $1,000,000.
Additional Auto Policy Coverages
* Rental Vehicles – (not included with basic plate insurance)
- Coverage for a rental vehicle when your vehicle is inoperable due to damages is also known as Loss of Use coverage and can be added as another feature to your auto policy.
* Replacement Cost Coverage – (not included with basic plate insurance)
- You can add Replacement Cost Coverage if you have a brand new vehicle (within 120 days of purchase).
* Family Security Coverage – (not included with basic plate insurance)
- Family Security Coverage covers bodily injury to you, your spouse and your dependent children.
* Waived Deductible for Collisions with Wildlife
- As an added BONUS, if you are in a collision with wildlife the deductible is waived.
Get your Free Quote here: SGI AUTO PAK QUOTE